- Worst hackers avoid attacking Eastern European countries: reportsby Brooke Crothers on June 19, 2021 at 10:19 am
DarkSide, the criminal organization behind the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, and other high-profile hacking groups bar their partners from installing malicious software on computers using certain languages, according to Krebs on Security, a cybersecurity news site.
- Navy budget proposes research for ‘bio-inspired’ sea-air vessels, platforms, robots: reportby Cortney Moore on June 16, 2021 at 1:37 am
The U.S. Navy is looking to develop amphibious vessels that work in the sea and air.
- Windows 10 has built-in ransomware protection: how to use itby Brooke Crothers on June 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Ransomware protection is built right into Windows.
- Lock down your phone from snoops and hackerson June 12, 2021 at 1:19 pm
Your phone is full of secrets, whether you think about it that way or not
- 5 insider tech travel hacks you’ll use every single tripon June 12, 2021 at 1:13 pm
These essential steps before you hit the road to save you time, money, and a whole lot of stress.
- 86% are fed up with Big Tech, survey finds. Here’s how to get your privacy backon June 8, 2021 at 6:57 pm
We’re not the only ones noticing. Probably due to government initiatives, tech companies are making changes to address these concerns.
- Arizona AG Brnovich on opting-out of Google tracking: ‘It’s almost impossible’by Kelsey Koberg on June 6, 2021 at 3:24 am
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich joined “Justice with Judge Jeanine” on Saturday night to discuss his state’s ongoing lawsuit against Google.
- Simple tricks to speed up your smartphoneon June 5, 2021 at 1:51 pm
You carry a full-fledged computer everywhere you go.
- Your Mac isn’t as secure as you may think; malware issues affect iPhones tooby Brooke Crothers on May 29, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Apple is grappling with cyber exploits and vulnerabilities as the Mac faces some serious malware issues.
- Change these 3 hidden Google settings to protect your privacyon May 29, 2021 at 2:55 pm
Big Tech companies are woven into the fabric of our everyday lives.
- Trump Tax Returns And COVID-19 Surges: Views From HuffPost Readers
- Paris Hilton reckons with her legacy — and so should we