- Neighbors frustrated by UT student partieson September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- French forces kill ISIS leaderon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Hundreds of fish die from herpeson September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Woman threatens to shoot after not paying billon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Woman uses deceased to collect refundson September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- School mourns deaths of 2 brothers killed in crashon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Unaccompanied children left alone at US borderon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- 6th generation farm goes back to its rootson September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Pup facilitates breakout from doggy day careon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Entrepreneur seeks to EmpowHer otherson September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- 6 y/o girl shot multiple times while in vehicleon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Truck driver lifts the spirit of young boyon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Fight outside restaurant ends with 1 deadon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Hostess attacked after asking for vaccine proofon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Firefighters save man’s life on flighton September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Hockey team mourns two young memberson September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Father and son killed in fast-moving house fire in New Jerseyon September 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm
- Feds say man driven by hatred of Jews pleaded guilty to all charges after deadly 2019 assault on California synagogueon September 18, 2021 at 5:01 am
A Southern Californian man who previously pleaded guilty to state murder and attempted murder charges following a 2019 attack on a synagogue in San Diego pleaded guilty Friday to federal hate crime charges, according to the Justice Department.
- One of the 2019 Colorado STEM school shooters is sentenced to life without paroleon September 18, 2021 at 4:47 am
One of the two Colorado STEM school shooters was sentenced to mandatory life in prison without the possibility of parole on Friday.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake rattles Southern Californiaon September 18, 2021 at 3:57 am
A magnitude 4.3 earthquake struck Southern California on Friday evening, according to the US Geological Survey.
- US aims to hit revenue streams of ransomware groups with sanctionson September 18, 2021 at 1:15 am
The Biden administration is planning to impose new sanctions to disrupt the source of revenue of ransomware groups that have extorted major US firms of millions of dollars, a US official and a private cybersecurity expert briefed on the matter told CNN.
- Thousands of migrants held in squalor under Texas bridgeon September 17, 2021 at 9:48 pm
• Biden administration appeals ruling that blocks expulsions of migrant families
- Grassley calls for Garland to assign prosecutor to investigate FBI ‘cover-up’ in Nassar investigationon September 17, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Attorney General Merrick Garland is facing more pressure to reconsider the Justice Department’s decision not to bring any prosecutions related to the FBI’s mishandling of the Larry Nassar investigation, with Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley calling Friday for a federal prosecutor or special counsel to further investigate the matter.
- It’s premature to declare economic victory from the Covid crashon September 17, 2021 at 8:38 pm
In March 2020, the US economy faced the specter of a financial crisis and a full-blown depression as Covid-19 crippled American society.
- Forget inflation. This billionaire investor worries about democracyon September 17, 2021 at 7:12 pm
David Rubenstein is shrugging off fears of runaway inflation and concerns about looming tax hikes. The private equity billionaire is far more worried these days about the state of American democracy.
- Workers in these five industries will be affected the most by Biden’s vaccine mandateon September 17, 2021 at 6:37 pm
Employees in five industries will especially feel the effects of the new vaccine mandate — management, utilities, information, finance and insurance, and administration and waste management services.
- Trump abandoned this giant trade deal. Now, China wants inon September 17, 2021 at 6:13 pm
China has applied to join a major Asia-Pacific trade partnership that the United States ditched several years ago, as the world’s second largest economy tries to bolster its relationships in the region.
- Democratic lawmakers urge Biden administration to halt deportations to Haition September 17, 2021 at 2:35 pm
More than 50 Democratic lawmakers urged the Biden administration Friday to halt deportations to Haiti as nearly 10,000 migrants have overwhelmed Del Rio, Texas, many of whom are Haitian.
- The Supreme Court’s actions on abortion and voting rights would have stunned RBGon September 17, 2021 at 10:05 am
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died a year ago this week, had been well aware that the conservatives on the Supreme Court were poised to take a right turn in areas concerning reproductive health and voting rights. But the liberal icon would likely be stunned to see how far and how fast the court has actually moved.